iQS offers the following services relating to the construction industry:
- All services with regard to projects subject to cost norms as stipulated by the treasury committee for cost norms and cost units.
- Where the client has special requirements with regard to cost planning, cost analysis and cost control services over and above the normal service.
Valuation of building, etc.
- Compiling valuations of buildings for tax purposes, fire insurance, expropriation, return on rental and the like.
- Where the client selects the quantity surveyor to head the professional team.
- Services as a result of default by any of the parties concerned in the contract.
- Assistance in the settlement of disputes, attendance of meetings with legal consultants and acting as mediator at court proceedings.
- Determining procedure in conjunction with the parties, attending the arbitration court, examination of evidence and formulating the verdict.